Where to start?

What do you need to get on the road? What types of licence are there? How do you get yours? Legal stuff… To get on the road, legally, you need three things – a provisional A class licence, a bike with insurance that’s valid for you to ride and to have successfully completed Compulsory Basic Training (CBT) in the last 2 years. These will let you ride around on a 125, with L plates on. The other option is to go for a Direct Access Scheme (DAS) to work towards a licence that’ll let you ride big bikes from the … Continue reading Where to start?